- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 cup water
- pink salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quick cooking grits
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 pound peeled deveined large shrimp
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 2 cups of grape tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup green onion strips
1. Combine milk, water, salt, and pepper in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer; gradually add grits, stirring constantly with a whisk. Reduce heat to medium; cook 4 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese.
2. While grits cook, cook shrimp in olive oil in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until pink. Remove shrimp from pan. Add white onion to pan; sauté 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, salt, and black pepper; sauté 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp, pepper sauce, and red pepper; cook 1 minute or until shrimp are heated. Serve over grits; sprinkle with green onions.
Please fill out the form to request your free Eczema Kit. Kit includes:
• Welcome letter
• NEA brochures
• NEA wristband
• 0.5oz. sample of AVEENO® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream
• Coupon good for $2 off AVEENO® products
HOMEMADE ITALIAN DRESSING
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp organic honey
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
Put all ingredients into a mason jar, salad shaker or any container. I actually used an empty Starbucks frappucino bottle the first time, as long as it has a tight fitting lid. Shake for about 30 seconds. Dressing will last in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
TIP: Make sure none of your children have had access to salt prior to making or there is a STRONG chance that you will end up with half a bottle of salt in your dressing and you’ll have to start over…..entirely….even if you’re late for work. ENJOY!
Quick and easy breakfast!!
- 1/2 whole wheat bagel
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tomato slice
- 1 avocado slice
- 1 slice of swiss cheese
1. Bring water and vinegar to a boil in a pot, enough water to cover egg
2. Put bagel in toaster, and place cheese, then avocado, then tomato immediately on the bagel
3.Poach egg and place on top of the open faced sandwich. Season with salt and pepper